This release focuses on issue fixes and improving usability for Service Providers and Fleet Users.
Location ID added to the Location Information Admin page
For this release, we made it easy for Fleets to find and copy the Location ID so it can be used in other places. Location ID will be used to subscribe to services in the marketplace, and it may be required more often. We made it easier to find this number by placing it at the top of the Location Information page, under the Details tab. The field is disabled for changes but the ID number can be highlighted and copied, then pasted where needed.
- Real-time and historical Decisiv platform health data including updates, notices, and known issues can be found on this Status Page. If you have a Technical Support concern or question, please check the Status Page for answers first, then feel free to contact Support at the provided email address, if needed. To stay informed of application activity, click the SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES button and sign up for notifications via Email, SMS, or Feed (Atom or RSS).
- We strive to provide our customers with the most accurate and useful information possible, so we appreciate and welcome user feedback on any of our content. With open communication in mind, we provide the following options at the bottom of each article:
- Follow individual articles to receive alerts when they are updated with new or additional information
- Vote on whether you found the article helpful
- Comment on the document with thoughts or questions